The 2023 Ford F-150 is coming to Shults Ford later this year, and it’s bringing the awesome new Heritage Edition with it. This new package, available for the XLT, celebrates 75 years of the Ford F-Series by throwing it back to a classic style.
With the 2023 Ford F-150 Heritage Edition, your truck will get a unique two-tone, A-B-A exterior style that evokes the vibe of trucks from the 1970s and 1980s. Heritage Edition models are available in five different color combinations
- Antimatter Blue with Carbonized Gray on the top and bottom
- Area 51 with Agate Black on the top and bottom
- Atlas Blue with Agate Black on the top and bottom
- Avalance with Agate Black on the top and bottom
- Race Red with Carbonized Gray on the top and bottom
This is just the latest addition to the expanding F-150 lineup. Ford has also revealed a new off-road-ready Rattler trim and the amazing 700-horsepower Raptor R as the newest options coming to the F-150 family for 2023.
Interested in getting your hands on a 2023 Ford F-150 Heritage Edition? Contact the team at Shults Ford in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania or start your custom order today.